CommandsWe have a series of commands available on all our ARK servers with which you can perform certain operations in the game. The commands are as follows:
/suicide: Kill your own character.
/points: With this command you visualize the available points in your account.
/shop page number: Replacing page number by a number from 1 to 15, you check the available dinos, their ID and their points cost.
/buy ID: You buy the dino corresponding to the ID that you add.
/send 'Steam Name' Points: You send points to the player with the specified Steam Name. The name of Steam must be in single quotes.
/ping: Check the response time in milliseconds between your PC and the ARK server.
/fill name o /fill !name: Reload the turrets that contain name in their name or that do not contain !name in their name. Example: /fill heavy
/turrets option: Set the turrets by replacing option with one of the following options:
- on: Turns turrets on.
- off: Turns turrets off.
- low: Sets turret range to low.
- medium: Sets turret range to medium.
- high: Sets turret range to high.
- all: Sets turret targets to all targets.
- playertamed: Sets turret targets to all players and tamed.
- player: Sets turret targets to only players.
- wild: Sets turret targets to only wild dinos.
- tamed: Sets turret targets to only tamed dinos.
- playermounted: Sets turret targets to only mounted players.
You have available a list with the commands to claim any object or dino in the shop section.
Vip commands/paint Region Color: Paint a part of your dinosaur of a specific color. The dino regions are defined with a number from 0 to 5 and the color with a number from 1 to 56. You can see a list of possible colors here. These colors endure to such an extent that the offspring of your dinos will inherit them. To use this command you must belong to a tribe.
To convert your account permanently to Vip, you must add a number of transactions in our store for € 20.